marepoops starts a blog, i win.
hi marilee! its candice :) glad we can connect another way... other than facebook now!!!
we are all very proud of you. welcome
Ok, you wight people need to check out this blog: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/about/
Thadd and Marilee...YOU HAVE A BABY!!! I had no idea! Dave and I are bloggers too. www.savetheseaturtles.blogspot.com.We love you guys...all three of you nowLizzy and DAve Canales
HURRY UP AND MAKE SOME POSTS!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
marepoops starts a blog, i win.
hi marilee! its candice :) glad we can connect another way... other than facebook now!!!
we are all very proud of you. welcome
Ok, you wight people need to check out this blog: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/about/
Thadd and Marilee...YOU HAVE A BABY!!! I had no idea! Dave and I are bloggers too. www.savetheseaturtles.blogspot.com.
We love you guys...all three of you now
Lizzy and DAve Canales
HURRY UP AND MAKE SOME POSTS!!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER.
Post a Comment