Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can't tame this crazy!

So earlier this week we thought this was hilarious...to watch Silas crawl up into our side table and play in there and it was really cute.Now we know true hilarity...tonight Thadd was like, "uh...mare?!" And we both just burst out laughing! I knew Si was pulling himself up on the chair rails, but he was on top of the center rails, crawling and balancing along them, through the next chair and out the other side no problem! Of course he thought it was awesome as well. He was just beaming!
He is getting so good at his crawling and cannot be trusted with anything. He is also getting more and more of a personality...definitely the class clown around here! Always laughing, so precious! Yelping, dancing, bouncing, and literally freaking out with joy!
I love this joy!
I love this boy.

2 comments:

lizzyashby davidaaron said...

I just want to say that I love you three. I havent met Silas yet, but I know I do. T & M, you two are incredible. I wish Dave and I lived closer.

Candice Clem said...

He's so cute!!!!!!