THRILLED to get out at the break of dawn to catch the BIG ONE... which we absolutely did not catch...
Tim Myre Landscaping extraordinaire! Okay, well Silas was freaking out with the blower on unless I had eye contact and could tell him "it's okay si-si!" Other than that, he played contentedly with his cool toys and watched Thadd and I plant some bushes. This child loves to be outside. He gets a monster smile whenever we step into the fresh air.
And YAY! He is also becoming like mama this week! I got my first official "He looks like YOU!" today! Well, that's not true. I believe the comment was, "He's the perfect mix of you and Thadd!" Still, this has been nothing near a common saying these last 5 months so I was really proud of myself.
Speaking of 5 months...Silas, are you really that old? What a joy and privilege it has been to have you in our lives. Already we are touched so deeply by your giddy smile, questioning eyebrows, strong will and beautiful spirit. You are amazing. Full of love and life. Thank you for adding so much to my own. I adore you little man.
1 comment:
the main thing is that he has your countenance! I've never met two people as smily as you & Silas... and I love it!
Post a Comment