But never fear, he continues to rock the hawk like it's his job...just with a little more sophistication. He looks great, and it really does make his hair seem more full. It was fun getting our hair done together by my dear friend, Nicolette. Thankfully, I got my highlights and some style back. I was way better at staying still for my cut that Silas was for his, if it weren't for cheerios and spray bottles, he definitely might have lost an ear...or two. Nic-thanks for making us fancy! Si-thanks for being a good sport! And Blonde-I love you, welcome back!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
"New Do's" For Me and You!
Silas got his first real haircut!
But never fear, he continues to rock the hawk like it's his job...just with a little more sophistication. He looks great, and it really does make his hair seem more full. It was fun getting our hair done together by my dear friend, Nicolette. Thankfully, I got my highlights and some style back. I was way better at staying still for my cut that Silas was for his, if it weren't for cheerios and spray bottles, he definitely might have lost an ear...or two. Nic-thanks for making us fancy! Si-thanks for being a good sport! And Blonde-I love you, welcome back!
But never fear, he continues to rock the hawk like it's his job...just with a little more sophistication. He looks great, and it really does make his hair seem more full. It was fun getting our hair done together by my dear friend, Nicolette. Thankfully, I got my highlights and some style back. I was way better at staying still for my cut that Silas was for his, if it weren't for cheerios and spray bottles, he definitely might have lost an ear...or two. Nic-thanks for making us fancy! Si-thanks for being a good sport! And Blonde-I love you, welcome back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ugh - so sleek and AWESOME!
hottie!...
and while si looks good, it's not him i'm talking about.
Post a Comment