skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
wight people
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Beckham Is Born!!!!
Our sweet nephew, Beckham Gage Flick was born this morning, at 7:03! We are so thrilled to welcome this blessing into our lives! He is a beautiful baby boy and is already so very loved! Welcome sweet child! And congratulations Mark, Laura and Ethan! I was so nervous to meet him, and so excited, that I had been worried about my outfit and trying to figure out what to wear - had to make a good first impression! I hope he likes us as much as we like him!
Mark, my sister, Laura, and tiny Beck! 6lbs 12oz!
Adorable! He looks so much like his big brother!
Cousins! I love Beckham's lips in this one! Si was grumpy that we wouldn't let him grab B's face!
We love you Beckham!
2 comments:
Candice Clem
said...
Send me an email dude, i dont have your email address!!!
September 17, 2008 at 1:03 PM
Candice Clem
said...
candice.clem@gmail.com
September 17, 2008 at 1:03 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thaddeaus, Marilee, Silas & Bolder celebrating our blessings
Blog Archive
September
(1)
July
(1)
April
(1)
March
(1)
February
(2)
November
(1)
October
(2)
July
(1)
March
(2)
January
(3)
December
(3)
November
(3)
October
(4)
September
(5)
August
(9)
July
(6)
June
(6)
May
(6)
April
(1)
2 comments:
Send me an email dude, i dont have your email address!!!
candice.clem@gmail.com
Post a Comment