Monday, January 19, 2009

Wight People to blog again!

How do I follow a blog that speaks on the topic of greatest magnitude in my life? Especially since that topic is still and always will be, a very sad happening. I still want to celebrate this life though. I want to talk about my joys. About my dreams. About my trials. I want to talk about my fears, my tears and God's strength. I want to talk about my Lord, my Loves and my Life.

Because...I have a lot to be grateful for. I have a lot to live for and a lot to account for. I don't want tragedy to outweigh and/or replace what God is doing in our family. A lot is to be documented and I am ready to get to it! I have lots of catching up to do. Honestly, pics from Silas' birthday, Christmas events, moving(the word of the year), New Years, FOOTBALL??!! and more funny Silas and more of my heart.

So, stay tuned...this Wight girl is back!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh good, I love this Wight girl!