We have so many stuffed animals, super cute and from Babystyle, all sorts of great ones. So guess what Silas chose at about 1 month old? Neon Nemo. Thadd, being the nickname king, lovingly named Nemo, Sushi. Dear sweet bright crazy fish. Our beloved Sushi. Our beloved Silas falls asleep with his arm around Sush almost every nap and every night. So cute. I have a corner of my heart that now belongs to that ugly fish. He gets to cuddle with my pipsqueek all the time and keep him cozy and secure! So mom, thank you for the fish.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
We Love Sushi
My mom gave us a neon orange Nemo fish before Si was born to go in his fishing themed room...I'll admit that I put it staight in to the closet to hide it! AH! Well, his room is based on more rustic decor so the fish really didn't match anything. Maybe I'm a little silly to try and keep his room so perfect, but I figure that in no time at all Silas will be pulling everything off of the shelves and our home will never be the same, so until that day, tidy is the word.
We have so many stuffed animals, super cute and from Babystyle, all sorts of great ones. So guess what Silas chose at about 1 month old? Neon Nemo. Thadd, being the nickname king, lovingly named Nemo, Sushi. Dear sweet bright crazy fish. Our beloved Sushi. Our beloved Silas falls asleep with his arm around Sush almost every nap and every night. So cute. I have a corner of my heart that now belongs to that ugly fish. He gets to cuddle with my pipsqueek all the time and keep him cozy and secure! So mom, thank you for the fish.

We have so many stuffed animals, super cute and from Babystyle, all sorts of great ones. So guess what Silas chose at about 1 month old? Neon Nemo. Thadd, being the nickname king, lovingly named Nemo, Sushi. Dear sweet bright crazy fish. Our beloved Sushi. Our beloved Silas falls asleep with his arm around Sush almost every nap and every night. So cute. I have a corner of my heart that now belongs to that ugly fish. He gets to cuddle with my pipsqueek all the time and keep him cozy and secure! So mom, thank you for the fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pics with a cute story :-)
That is adorable! Sweet Silas sleeping with Sushi. I love it.
Yeah, both my boys have inevitibly attached themselves to the must uggggly things we own. Particularly the bright red Spiderman chair (a gift from my mom, of course) that MUST sit smack dab in the middle of my nicely color-coordinate living room. Because Gavin NEEDS to sit in that chair to really, truly enjoy watching Curious George. I can scarcely keep myself from recovering it in a trendy Pottery Barn-like fabric.
Sigh. And Nate's current favorite "toy" is a wet dish cloth. So we have wet dishcloths strewn all around the house.
They say these are formative years for our children, but I think I'm learning more than they are...Love you Marilee!
Post a Comment