Monday, September 22, 2008

Who let the moms out?!

I love these girls for a million different reasons. Favorite being, is that God brought them right to me.

And I am blessed.

These women inspire me to godliness, stewardship, beauty, parenting, friendship, health, and being a great wife. We talk about everything under the sun and have a hilarious and/or serious time doing it. Basically on the day I met them, we shared our deepest darkest. Our honesty was not timid...it was vivid! It was freeing. And together, we learned that it was possible to change, and together, we did change. And together, we know we need more change! Another bonus is that we all have baby boys who are great buddies too so they don't mind if we hang out! But, sometimes we kiss and put them to bed, and head out on the town to enjoy being ladies...not just moms. Ladies...celebrating friendship.

Thank you Lord for these women! And thank you women, for your love.

No comments: