I am thankful to Jesus for pregnancy and babies!
Yes, I am responsible for eating for two again this year! There is another Wight baby in my belly! Soon to be joined by mashed potatoes and pie...(can't wait!) Silas is going to be a fantastic big brother! Cute cute cute! When we told him about the new baby he said "whoa!" No joke- we have it on video!
Thadd and I are super thrilled to be pregnant with number 2! It is crazy to be pregnant two Thanksgivings in a row, I am loving it;) We had been praying and planning for this baby and we recognize that this huge blessing is straight from the Lord. Already loving this precious child, enough to give it back to the One to whom it belongs. Father, may this new life reflect your glory at all costs. We love and praise you!
Thanking Him for the gift and miracle of life! Due in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeaaaa congrats! Do you know haow many weeks along you are?
Praise the Lord!
I'm so excited for another precious Wight baby!!! A gal pal or boyfriend for Ava!!!
YAY!!
Hooray! Especially good job to Thadd. Seriously, I KNEW this was THE month. I'm still so excited and love this little baby so much already. XOXO
So exciting!!!!!
Post a Comment