Friday, December 12, 2008

What'd you say?!

Silas' main vocab...

dada
mama
awww duhn (all done)
bye!
Mat-tz (Max- my parents dog)
mow (more)
mitz (milk)
hiy (Hi)
dot (dog)
i ii've (high five)
dut dut dut (tuck tuck tuck!)

Working on thank you...sounds a bit different every time!
He is very good at repeating sounds. He almost knows a few more words, but not with enough consistency to list yet. So proud of this one year old!

In other news...every day he adds another step to his repertoire. Today he has taken about 6 sturdy steps in a row. I was thinking, it is so fun to see him learn to walk, but I'm not sure I want him walking yet! It is sad to think he will never need me to the same extent he has before. Also, the terror! He will make a wake wherever he goes, no doubt!

But I'm the mom...so bring it.

No comments: